SafeGuardS je naš tehnički bilten koji skreće pažnju na nove standarde proizvoda, propise i metode ispitivanja, a pišu ga SGS-ovi stručnjaci.
Potpuna biblioteka tehničkih biltena je dostupna ovde. Možete da pretražujete određene teme ili da filtrirate prema segmentu tržišta ili regionu.
Pretplatnici primaju sedmična obaveštenja e-poštom o novim SafeGuardS. Primaju i dvaput mesečno bilten Povlačenja proizvoda sa tržišta, koji se sastoji iz povlačenja potrošačkim proizvoda registrovanih u EU, SAD i Australiji.
Canada Consults over Draft Legislation on Formaldehyde Emissions from Composite Wood
11. Jul 2019. Hardgoods, Toys and Juvenile Products
Canada has initiated a consultation period for its draft regulation on formaldehyde emissions from composite wood products and a draft directive for the testing of these emissions. These will become effective 180 days after publication in the Canada Gazette, Part II.
US State of Vermont Revises Reporting Rule for Children’s Products
08. Jul 2019. Toys and Juvenile Products, Softlines, Hardgoods, Food, Cosmetics, Personal Care and Household
Vermont has revised its chemicals of high concern to children (CHCCs) reporting rule. The new provisions for reporting will become effective on July 1, 2019.
EU Strengthens Market Surveillance by Adopting Regulation (EU) 2019/1020
05. Jul 2019. Hardgoods, Toys and Juvenile Products, Softlines, Electrical and Electronics, Electrical Medical Devices, Food, Cosmetics, Personal Care and Household, Labor Standards
Regulation (EU) 2019/1020 will be applicable from July 16, 2021. A Union Product Compliance Network (UPCN) to be set up by January 1, 2021.
US State of Colorado Regulates PFAS Chemicals
05. Jul 2019. Softlines, Hardgoods
The US state of Colorado has approved measures to regulate PFAS chemicals in firefighting foams and firefighting personal protective equipment (FPPE). These will be implemented in phases starting August 2, 2019 for FPPE.
Switzerland Strengthens ORRChem to Align with EU Legislation and Beyond
02. Jul 2019. Hardgoods, Toys and Juvenile Products, Softlines, Cosmetics, Personal Care and Household, Electrical and Electronics
Switzerland has aligned its chemical restrictions under ORRChem with many of the provisions in EU REACH. The amendment entered into force on June 1, 2019.