Training Services Food Safety and Food Hygiene for Catering Advanced Training Course
Food safety and food hygiene advanced training course from SGS – gain the knowledge and skills to manage food safety and hygiene in a catering establishment.
Updated to Include COVID-19 Information and Controls
This training course will provide you with the knowledge and skills regarding food safety and food hygiene that are necessary for managing work in a catering establishment to ensure that it maintains the highest levels of hygiene and that the premises comply with the food safety regulations of the country where the business is situated. It covers topics such as management of the food handling team and management techniques related to mitigating COVID-19 risk.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will:
- Know how to manage food safety and food hygiene in catering establishments
- Understand how to ensure compliance with all food safety legal requirements
- Know how to manage a team of food handlers to ensure that all food prepared is safe for customers to consume
- Be able to implement, maintain and improve food safety controls within the business
- Know how to ensure that all managers’ responsibilities regarding food safety and food hygiene are met
- Understand the key risk areas related to COVID-19 in the catering supply chain
- Understand the assessment and management techniques required to mitigate risks related to COVID-19
Learners who take this course should:
- Be part of a management team working in a food catering establishment
- Be aware of food safety hazards that could be present in a catering environment
- Be familiar with current national guidelines and legislative requirements in relation to COVID-19
Course duration: 3 days or 24 hours
Delivery methodology: face to face, virtual instructor-led (VILT) training
Learners who pass the examination will be issued a “Certificate of Successful Completion”. Learners who do not pass the examination but have been in attendance for the full duration of the course will be issued a “Certificate of Attendance”.
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to book your place on our food safety and food hygiene for catering advanced training course.